Labels

Sunday 8 March 2020

Working Mom? Doesn't Matter! Play Pool/Billiards

I am a single working Mother and I am forever busy with my work. I have to wakeup early to make food for kids, then go to a job and then come back and complete chores.

I do this everyday, but with all this I have found a fun activity. It's a sport actually, Pool, which I play during the weekends and I have full fun playing it with my friends from neighbourhood.

And I am writing this post to let more single mothers know that they can also enjoy the life, they don't need to comprise to raise their kids, they can have fun on weekends and they can even take kids with them as Pool or Billiards is such a brilliant activity which not only helps you lighten your mood but your metal strength improves, you focus improves.

Pool/Billiards Has Become Integral Part of my Life

Play Pool

Pool over the last few months has become an integral part of my life, so i say to all of you, who are raising your children on your own without the help of any man in your life, play it regularly and it will help you lighten your mind.

I am here for all the single mothers. You can ask me whatever you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment